Sunday, May 10, 2009

Vintage Swarovski Crystal Bead Info - Part 2

In October 1999 I sent an email to Swarovski in Austria asking for info to help me date their older beads accurately. I received a response from them that I wanted to share. I couldn't figure out the best way to do this so I decided to just post the actual emails. Since it's a bit too long to put on this page just click on the title (it's a link) and it will take you right to it. Nothing has been changed, it's a simple cut and paste document. I did block out all the names and email addresses because after all, this is the Internet!

I hope this information is of use to you!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really useful info and stops me from bugging swarovski to ask for it in the future!
Cheers
Sarah
www.mrsmagooty.co.uk